LRS is proud to have been Customer First accredited since 2006.
||This nationally recognised standard of good practice means that we put the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do; from training staff to ensure we meet your needs and expectations, to following rigorous processes for project and risk management.
As a client, you can expect to receive the following work ethics:
- We work with our clients to create and implement innovative practical solutions that improve business performance.
- We look at everything through the eyes of our clients challenging them to think differently about their business issues.
- We develop long lasting relationships with our clients becoming trusted advisors along the journey.
- When you work with us you will know that we understand your drivers, listen to your requirements and are interested in your needs and views.
- We work hard to deliver the highest performance and standards at all times.
- We go the extra mile without being asked, delivering value to our customers.
- The team that you work with will ensure the job is done to the quality you expect and within, or before, the deadline. You will never feel like you have to check or follow up.
- We have inquisitive minds positively challenging the obvious to ensure that we are providing the best solutions.
- We are proactive and enjoy the challenge of helping our clients to respond to drivers and the need for change.
- Our team will give you ideas about new or different ways of doing things to help you be more competitive or efficient.
- We share ideas and knowledge to develop the best solutions for our clients, recognizing that many brains are better than one.
- Our team’s experience, together with our broad range of industry contacts, and our relationships with our special advisors allows us to bring together the right individuals with the right skill sets to provide you with the best outcome to meet your needs.
- You will experience working with a team that has enjoyed delivering the project to meet your requirements and that has been open to helping you to overcome challenges and incorporating your new ideas along the way